Monday, August 4, 2014

Obsessed With: Iced Tea Spoons





All summer long we've been brewing our own unsweetened iced tea. There is really nothing quite so refreshing on these hot summer days. But each time I squeeze a lemon slice over the top then dip a teaspoon in to give it a quick stir I think about how I could really use a set of iced tea spoons. My fingertips always get wet trying to give my drink a thorough stirring and then a short while later I find myself on Etsy looking for the perfect set.
From simple to superb, these four are currently my favorites. I just have to decide which one to pull the trigger on ~ and I feel like it might have to be gold set with the twisted handle. They are c'est magnifique!

2 comments:

  1. Love the silver ones on top. So pretty!

    Madelief x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the gold with the twisted handle !!! You must order ! :)

    ReplyDelete